[ale] php5 & apache

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Fri Nov 14 09:13:43 EST 2008

On Fri November 14 2008, Shane McKinley wrote:
> It looks like for whatever reason the PHP module isn't loading anymore
> into apache.

right.. exactly..

> What is in your "/etc/apache/modules.conf" file?

hmm, there isn't one... I do have an /etc/apache2 folder, but no modules.conf.
It looks like this:
:/etc/apache2$ ls
apache2.conf  envvars     mods-available  ports.conf       sites-enabled
conf.d        httpd.conf  mods-enabled    sites-available

mods-enabled has these:
# ls mod*d
alias.conf            autoindex.conf  mime.conf         setenvif.conf
alias.load            autoindex.load  mime.load         setenvif.load
auth_basic.load       cgi.load        negotiation.conf  ssl.conf
authn_file.load       deflate.conf    negotiation.load  ssl.load
authz_default.load    deflate.load    php5.conf         status.conf
authz_groupfile.load  dir.conf        python.load       status.load
authz_host.load       dir.load        rewrite.load      suexec.load
authz_user.load       env.load        ruby.load

> If it lists the PHP module then try:
>
> dpkg-reconfigure apache2 apache2-mpm-prefork apache2-utils
> apache2.2-common libapache2-mod-php5 libapr1 libaprutil1
> libdbd-mysql-perl libdbi-perl libmysqlclient15off libnet-daemon-perl
> libplrpc-perl libpq5 mysql-client-5.0 mysql-common mysql-server
> mysql-server-5.0 php5-common php5-mysql

did that, no change

--
Paul Cartwright