[ale] php5 & apache

Shane McKinley shane at hemc.coop
Fri Nov 14 08:29:36 EST 2008

It looks like for whatever reason the PHP module isn't loading anymore
into apache.

What is in your "/etc/apache/modules.conf" file?

If it lists the PHP module then try:

dpkg-reconfigure apache2 apache2-mpm-prefork apache2-utils
apache2.2-common libapache2-mod-php5 libapr1 libaprutil1
libdbd-mysql-perl libdbi-perl libmysqlclient15off libnet-daemon-perl
libplrpc-perl libpq5 mysql-client-5.0 mysql-common mysql-server
mysql-server-5.0 php5-common php5-mysql

Shane