[ale] OT: FF3.x masquerading as IE? on WinBlowz

Scott Castaline hscast at charter.net
Sat Nov 8 16:38:20 EST 2008

There used to be a plugin or extension that would allow FF to masquerade
as IE6. Does any6one know if that still exists and will it also "fool"
the site into believing that you're a WinBlowz machine. I haven't had a
need for this in a while, But my significant other, now a loyal Linux
user, has a need to access a site that only works for a PC that is
running FF or IE on either Windows or OSX only no Penguins allowed.