[ale] java update ad

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue Apr 22 09:27:34 EDT 2008

Well I'm all for advertising OO and providing a link to download it from
within the Java update stuff.  (In fact I installed it that way on my
Windoze dark side long ago.)

However, I'd be against REQUIRING it be installed by automatic bundling
ala MicroSloth tactics.   OSS implies freedom of choice IMHO.