[ale] LUG at GT Installfest 37 - Saturday, April 19th, 2008

Ryan Curtin ryan at igglybob.com
Thu Apr 17 19:08:23 EDT 2008

Hello ALErs,

I tried to get this announcement out earlier but I had no luck.

-----

The Linux Users Group at Georgia Tech presents Installfest 37!

When:   Saturday, April 19th, 2008, 11:00am - 5:00pm

Where:  Skiles Building, room 257

What:   The Linux Users Group at Georgia Tech will be sponsoring a Linux
        Installfest on Saturday, April 19th.  You can get Linux
        questions answered, get Linux installed for free on a computer,
        troubleshoot Linux problems, and meet other local Linux users.
        Attendance is free, and refreshments will be provided.

A map to find the Skiles building can be found at
        http://www.gtalumni.org/campusmap/bldngmodel.html?id=2

For more information on what Linux is, how to prepare your system for an
Installfes, and more, visit the LUG at GT website:
        http://www.lugatgt.org/

Hope to see you there!

--
Ryan Curtin       | "Bye-bye, goofy woman.  I enjoyed repeatedly
ryan at igglybob.com | throwing you to the ground." - Ben Jabituya