[ale] Back up

Harold Bieber harold.bieber at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 08:01:28 EDT 2008

no.. because I am no longer on their network and I see it.

Harold

Here is the apology:

TO ALL SPEEDFACTORY CUSTOMERS

We apologize for any inconvenience our service outage has caused you.  We
accept full responsibility for this outage and have taken steps to prevent
this from ever happening again.

   - We are here to stay in business with you, our valued customer, in
   the Atlanta area.
   - We are investing in proper backup to support the services we provide
   in Atlanta, so that we will not put you in this difficult situation ever
   again.
   - We will be offering a month free of charge to all SpeedFactory
   customers affected by this outage.
   - We are implementing proper call flow management and communications
   to assure you will never be without a simple means of communication with us.
   - We are also willing to offer free installation and one month of free
   service to all new customers who sign up for any of our services the rest of
   the month (April, 2008)

We hope you accept our sincere apologies and thank you for your patience and
support during this very trying time.

Sincerely,

Robert Ford
CEO, NextPhase Wireless, Inc (parent company of SpeedFactory)