[ale] ??Recomendations for new wireless router??

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Fri Apr 4 17:06:13 EDT 2008

I haven't quite convinced myself yet, but it looks like my
Linksys travel AP/router has died. Or at least the wireless
access portion of it, which was all that I wanted to use.

I figure as part of my "due diligence" before making a new
purchase, I probably should ask you guys for leads/ideas.

Since it is for me, I'll probably stick to consumer grade
stuff, but would strongly consider flashing third party
firmware. I'm also likely to shop the brick&morter crowd
here in Charlotte, so clues as to how to ensure I get the
"right" or planned hardware are appreciated also.

Thanks in advance