[ale] SELinux & OOo

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Thu Oct 18 09:27:25 EDT 2007

Scott

You wouldn't happen to be running Fedora by any chance
would you?

Reason I ask. On the Fedora list there is a big moaning
match set off by what sounds like a similar situation.
There might be a clue in the mess of messages for you, but
the thread went almost immediately into a "It isn't
SELinux" "It is SELinux" feces flinging, or at least that
was the feeling I got. So I'm deleting the thread and have
missed any possible insights that might have appeared. But
you can poke through the archives and see if anything
mentioned helps should you desire.

Wish I had something more responsive and useful.