[ale] OT: Wordpress and javascript problem

Jim Seymour jim at wingbarscafe.com
Wed Oct 17 11:41:06 EDT 2007

Hi,

I posted to Wordpress Support for help on this however it looks like
most requests along this line never get answered. I run Wordpress on my
Debian Linux server for a personal website. I found a javascript program
called webcam18 that I am trying to get working on a new Wordpress page.
Basically the image never loads and a window is never drawn. Anyone out
there ever use javascript with Wordpress? It is working fine outside of
Wordpress.

Thanks,

Jim