[ale] #OT HUMOR: The "home computer of 2004" (as envisioned circa1954)...

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Tue Oct 16 13:10:46 EDT 2007

I once saw a message that said that according to one study, 60% of what you
see on the internet is a hoax.  But I think the message was a hoax.

But honestly, I think 9 out of 10 things that make you say, "Wow, look at
this" are hoaxes. I can't remember the last time I saw something that made
me say, "Wow" and didn't turn out being a hoax.