[ale] yosucker? or yahoo mail

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Tue Oct 9 13:33:07 EDT 2007

On Tue October 9 2007 10:41 am, Allan Neal wrote:
>   I use a program called "fetchyahoo". ?It works quite well on the
> traditional yahoo mail. ?It will not work on YahooMail Beta/the new yahoo
> mail.
actually, I have my Yahoo setup in the new beta and fetchyahoo-2.11.2
WORKED.

> It is a perl program that uses the webpage interaction to download the
> mails and pass to a program or mailbox. ?I pass mine to procmail.

I have kmail setup with my local user and set fetchyahoo to dump
to /var/mail/pbc
works great! I setup a cron to run fetchyahoo every 30 minutes, and mail is
set to check every 30 minutes.. works great!

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800