[ale] INSTALL FEST THIS SATURDAY ! -- I need some help!

Sean Kilpatrick drifter at oppositelock.org
Fri Nov 9 17:05:25 EST 2007

On Friday 09 November 2007 16:18, aaron wrote:
| I meant to drop this reminder to the list earlier in
| the week.  Sorry for the last minute post, but...
| ========
|                    THE BIG ALE
| UBUNTU INSTALL FEST & FORUM
|         HAPPENS TOMORROW !
|                         -- as in --
|           SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 10,
|                  9:00am TO 5:00pm !
|
|  Emory Law School, Gambrell Hall, room 5-E
|
| < http://ale.org/new/directions-to-ale-central/ >

I need to get FC7, which I have installed on a new box and for
the life of me I can not remember how I managed to set up a RAID-1
before.
My problem is that my only monitor is a gargantuan 22" CRT and the
sucker must weigh more than 70 pounds. Moving it is likely to do
serious damage to my already ailing back.
Can anyone bring an extra monitor to the Install Fest? -- I'm thinking
a lightweight LCD one.  Resolution doesn't matter. Once I get the
RAID partitioned correctly I believe I can get the OS installed.
Then I will need a bit of help tuning the firewall.

Sean