[ale] INSTALL FEST THIS SATURDAY ! (a tardy reminder)

aaron aaron at pd.org
Fri Nov 9 16:18:15 EST 2007

I meant to drop this reminder to the list earlier in
the week.  Sorry for the last minute post, but...
========
                   THE BIG ALE
UBUNTU INSTALL FEST & FORUM
        HAPPENS TOMORROW !
                        -- as in --
          SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 10,
                 9:00am TO 5:00pm !

 Emory Law School, Gambrell Hall, room 5-E

< http://ale.org/new/directions-to-ale-central/ >

=========
The milestone Ubuntu 7.10 was released on October 19th so
ALE teamed up with Ubuntu-Georgia to help get this increasingly
popular, easy to install and user friendly GNU desktop into the
hands of more new Linux users.

Ubuntu disks and swag will be "Ubun-dant" at the Install fest and
several flavors of Ubuntu, Edubuntu and Ubuntu Studio will be
available for installation.  Other GNU Linux distros will also be
available for those with other preferences in their Linux tastes.
Linux videos, discussions and demonstrations are also planned
throughout the day.

So please JOIN US any time from 9 to 5!  Light snacks will be
provided and lunch can be had with a small contribution.

Comprehensive details and links are at:
<http://ale.org>
<http://ubuntu-georgia.org>

The new Gutsy Gibbon Ubuntu 7.10 can be downloaded at
<http://ubuntu.com/getubuntu>

Feel free to call me with any questions or offers of volunteer help!
Aaron Ruscetta
ALE Event Coordinator
404.315.0406