[ale] OT: Dream jobs

Bob Toxen transam at verysecurelinux.com
Tue May 8 14:31:04 EDT 2007

When tasting wine or beer, the proper way is to spit it out rather than
swallowing.  All of the "better" wine tastings have spittoons for this
purpose.

If he became an alcoholic by swallowing rather than spitting than
his alcoholism was due to his failure to do his job properly IMHO.

That said, alcoholism is a horrible condition that ruined the lives of
two of my closest friends.  I think that calling it a disease does
a disservice to people 'cause "It's a disease so it ain't my fault or
my responsibility to stop drinking."

Bob