[ale] Throwing in the towel

James Smith feenix at feenix.us
Fri Mar 23 22:44:17 EDT 2007

This is a log file that I coped different lines when it tried to connect.

What do I need to do to set up for you to look at my computer on line?
I would rather use my phone and have you look into my computer the scrap
all Ive done. But once I find the missing piece this laptop will be
deleted and turned into a full Linux laptop. And I am so close I can
scream for it not connecting.

My cell airtime is free on Sunday so it might be cheaper for me to call you.

James Smith

678-778-7664