[ale] Throwing in the towel

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Fri Mar 23 21:59:15 EDT 2007

James Smith wrote:

> Since I have done all I can to get my wireless to work. It works up to
> connecting.

If it actually associates with an AP, it is almost certainly
the case that the problem is some trivial-to-fix network
configuration issue.  You might try to get someone from
ALE to either meet with you and see if they can get it working,
or consult over the phone. Or even provide access to the
machine via the internet, if you have a wired connection
available.  I would be willing to spend fifteen minutes
on the phone with you, maybe on Sunday evening; or visit
your machine via the network.  (The first option -- physical
meeting -- is impractical, as I live a couple dozen hundred
miles from Atlanta.)

-- JK