[ale] SUN VM

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue Mar 13 15:51:40 EDT 2007

Since HP bought Compaq which had bought Digital it owns Tru64 so its
"all in the family".

I never got to work on Tru64 or Digital Unix ancestors but still have
the Compaq license plates that say:
Linux - Live Free or Die
UNIX - Live Free or Die

Presumably they didn't mean "free" as in Open Source but "free" as in
not under the tyranny of M$.