[ale] VPN question

H. A. Story adrin at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 7 20:51:39 EST 2007

LOL
That doesn't sound like a VPN.   Sounds like http redirect to RDP.  Have
you tried just using remote desktop to the WAN or FQDN that they gave
you in the HTTPS?

Oh, chances are if they were to cheap to buy or setup a VPN then they
probably didn't buy the CALS for the Windows Server.  So depending on
this and a few other things you get 60 to 90 days of RDP sessions from
one host.  Unless you reload the OS I think.

Adrin