[ale] Evolution Junk mail filter

Raylynn A Knight audilover at speedfactory.net
Mon Jun 25 22:59:02 EDT 2007

I've just upgraded to Ubuntu 7.04 by doing a clean install.  I have been
running Ubuntu since 5.04 and have previously just run the update.  This
time I thought it would be a good time for a clean install.  Everything
is working fine except Evolution.  I can't seem to get the junk
filtering to work at all.  Both 'Check incoming mail for junk' and
'Include remote tests' are checked in the Evolution Preferences.
However, absolutely nothing makes it into the Junk folder.  I now have
more Spam for male enhancement crap in my Inbox than real email.

How do I get the junk filter to actually do some filtering?

Ray