[ale] Evolution data migration to a new install

Jim Seymour jim at wingbarscafe.com
Wed Jun 6 10:09:42 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Could not find anything on a proper way to do this. I have a Debian box
with Evolution 2.6.3 that is my original box. I have built a new box
with Gentoo running Evolution 2.8.3. Does anyone have a reliable method
of transferring all of the data from one Evolution install to the next?
Surely, there is a utility somewhere that can reliably do this since it
does not appear it was built into Evolution. I have tried rsyncs and
copying various databases over to no avail.

Thanks,

Jim Seymour