[ale] Not so OT, but still....Tux Cuff links (was OT: how to tell off the Geek Squad)

Ned Williams nedj10 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 10:56:40 EDT 2007

For some reason this thread made me want Linux cuff links...maybe it's the
Geek Squad's bad ties...who knows...
After realizing the google search "Tux cufflinks" means something entirely
different to non Linux users I found the following with "Tux Penguin
cufflinks"

http://www.scotgold.com/acatalog/ScotGold_Catalogue_Linux_Tux_Stuff_2.html

only problem is their in England, anyone have a US source for such true geek
(thats right geek squad, I deny you that title)  things ?

Ned