[ale] spamassassin +ham

Jim Popovitch yahoo at jimpop.com
Fri Jul 27 19:36:58 EDT 2007

I occasionally get a travel related email that one time was sent, by
mistake, to sa-learn as spam.  Now every email from that travel company
gets sidelined as spam.  To be more specific, spamassassin declares it
spam and amavis sidelines it.  I've tried taking the amavis quarantined
file and feeding it back to sa-learn as ham... but each additional email
from the travel company is still tagged as:
	"250 2.7.1 Ok, discarded, sender blacklisted"

How do I prevent (without whitelisting) spamassassin from tagging these
emails as spam?

Tia,

-Jim P.