[ale] OT: Alpharetta Power

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Tue Jul 17 10:38:28 EDT 2007

> (Georgia Power).  Since 07/10 I've received 10 trouble tickets from a
> device I have installed at a friend's house off of Windward Parkway.
> The trouble ticket is in regards to power.  It seems that since 07/10
> power has been blinking often in that area.  Just yesterday power was

I'll bet bad transformer or localized wiring.

I've seen bad transformers get hot, shut off.. cool off, work again.

Same thing happens where the meter sometimes plugs in.

But I'd check the house mains and circuit breakers for the same things.

Can you place your logger on the main feeds as it enters the house?
Safely?