[ale] Notebook Recommendations?

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Mon Jul 16 00:35:04 EDT 2007

Dan Lambert wrote:

> I would definitely recommend the IBM/Lenovo ThinkPads

I went to www.lenovo.com and tried to get details on their
various notebooks, but every time I try to view a particular
model's stats, I get:

   Unfortunately, Your Session Has Expired!
   You may have been inactive for 30 minutes.
   To ensure your privacy, we have automatically
   ended your session.
   To Start A New Session, Click Here

How helpful.

Anyone else seen this behavior, or is it something about
my client configuration?  My browser is Mozilla 1.7.12,
cookies are enabled.

-- JK

--
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be
dismissed without evidence." -- Christopher Hitchens