[ale] OT: maybe, it is for Linux use

Scott Castaline hscast at charter.net
Fri Jul 13 14:45:08 EDT 2007

Brian Pitts wrote:
> Scott Castaline wrote:
>> Fujitsu's marketing tends to be anti-semetic. They show a map that shows
>>    the middle east without Israel. The area of Isreal is shown as part
>> of surrounding Arab nations. When doing business with Arab nations they
>> will deny any recognition of Jews.
>
> http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/countries/israel/index.html

I had received info from someone I knew that is actually Arab and the
individual had shown me info that basically showed no recognition of
Israel's existence. The area that is actually Israel was shown as
Palestine and its borders much different than Israel's. This individual
was what they called an Israeli sympathizer in the Arab world, which
eventually forced the individual to leave the area and move to another
country. The individual also indicated that when asked the people from
Fujitsu denied doing direct business with any "Jewish States". What this
link shows is probably from before Fujitsu's acquisition of Siemens.