[ale] OT: maybe, it is for Linux use

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri Jul 13 13:35:10 EDT 2007

Indeed - even at the main Fujitsu.com site a search for Israel result in
hits but one for Palestine doesn't.  Even when going to the Fujitsu EMEA
site you get Israel and no Palestine.

I couldn't find any sign of the map previously mentioned.  It hardly
seems likely a Japanese company would be anti-Semitic (or pro for that
matter).

Funny - your original comment reminded me of a guy I once worked with
who eschewed all Japanese products even though he was born long after
WWII.  I asked him why and he said because his grandmother once made him
promise to do so.