[ale] Slicehost options

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Wed Jan 31 20:12:01 EST 2007

You might be interested in VPSLink ( www.VPSLink.com ), which is a
division of Spry.  They're based on a different kind of hypervisor
(OpenVz, I believe), but they have a wider selection of distros,
including, most pertinent to your needs, OpenSUSE.  They're also
one of the few VPSes to offer Fedora 6 and Slackware as distro
options.

More details at http://www.VPSLink.com/vps-hosting/ .

Disclaimer: I'm a VPSLink customer.  VPSLink does not currently
offer any customer referral perks.