[ale] MintWifi

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Wed Jan 24 14:20:20 EST 2007

On Wednesday 24 January 2007 13:42, Michael B. Trausch wrote:
> The NDIS-Gtk program seems nice enough, but as my card (Atheros
> Communications, Inc. AR5005G 802.11abg NIC) is supported directly, I
> don't have the chance to test it out.

I have an Intel Pro Wireless 2915 card

> I would try downloading the Windows driver for the card that you have
> and see if you can install it using the NDIS-Gtk front-end program,
> which you can find in "System?Administration?Windows Wireless Drivers".

installed the INF, no luck.I seem to recall the only way I got it working BM (
before mint ) was if I changed my wireless access to OPEN. That isn't a
really big deal around here, as I can see the 2 houses that are within 300
feet of me.. and I know them both, and neither has wireless.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800