[ale] Electronic recycling day Dekalb County

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 09:33:46 EST 2007

But where does it all go? I think you will find this report
interesting -- http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/science/jan-june07/ewaste_02-19.html

Note: I'm not saying the program you are advocating is represented by
the report. It's just on the same topic.

James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59