[ale] RHES daylight savings time patch

Brian MacLeod nym.bnm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 12:39:45 EST 2007

Paul,

I'm going to assume that the friend doesn't also have a subscription
to RH, or else if he does, all he needs to do is do an update.  The
relevant tzdata package will be installed as part of the updates, and
they'll be no worries.

You can download the newest tzdata packages from CentOS, since they
should be an exact match for what RedHat provided.

For RedHat 4:
http://www.gtlib.gatech.edu/pub/centos/4/updates/i386/RPMS/tzdata-2006m-3.el4.noarch.rpm

bnm