[ale] Ubuntu partition editor problem

Jim ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Thu Feb 1 09:18:04 EST 2007

I wanted to test out Ubuntu on a system with 3 drive and a bunch of
partitions.  Unfortunately the disk partitioner does not have a scroll
bar and the list was longer than the screen is tall so I couldn't get to
part of the window.  Kinda important part since it had the
cancel/back/next buttons.  Anyway I went into /etc/X11/xorg.conf and
increased the resolution to 1268x1024 with appropriate changes to the
horizontal and vertical speeds.  A C-A-BS brought me into the larger
resolution where I could see the entire window.

Just in case someone else runs into this problem.

Jim.