[ale] It's been fun

Raylynn Knight audilover at speedfactory.net
Wed Sep 27 23:43:19 EDT 2006

I'd have to say that I believe this was in response to your last
response to him.

"And many of us view the pontificators with the same disdain you are
showing for the "whiners"."

And it kind of went downhill from there.

I guess it's time to remind some that this is the "Atlanta Linux
Enthusiasts" not the "Atlanta Linux Users Group".  If you don't
understand the difference, check out a Linux Users Group.  We don't have
a formal membership or elected leaders.  Many of us like it that way.