[ale] HOW2 install BellSouth DSL with a USB link rather than Ethernet ? <-- IT'S ALL DONE NOW ! see inside for details...

Courtney Thomas cc.thomas at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 1 13:17:46 EDT 2006

JK,

Thank you for your kind intentions.

It's all done now. I'm just runnin' everybody on the LAN..... FreeBSD,
Linux, Win2K, etc... as dhclients.

If I had just understood that that's all that's needed  :-)  with the
BellSouth router IP set as
the default, I wouldn't have had to bother everyone. But I foolishly didn't
prepare for this
with a little reading but wasn't sure where to start.

But, I TRULY appreciate all the kind effort on everyone's part.

Cordially,
Courtney