[ale] playlists not available in RealPlayer?

Björn Gustafsson bg-ale at bjorng.net
Tue Nov 14 01:20:49 EST 2006

So what's cool about Amarok?  It looks pretty, but that may just be
because I'm used to XMMS. :)  All I use a player for is to randomize
all of my ~6k tracks (about 1/2 my CD collection that I've ripped).
So far the only "fancy" feature I've seen, the popup with the new
title, seems mildly annoying to me.