[ale] Cafeconf BsAr

Robert Reese ale at sixit.com
Fri Nov 10 12:23:00 EST 2006

In other words, there is a conference at the University of Uba in Buenos Aires, and we're invited.  He is apparently giving a talk on digital signatures and encryption.

I'd go in a heartbeat if I could afford it.  Argentina is beautiful, as are the Argentine people.  (I have a couple of friends whose family is from Argentina.  The pictures they share make me wonder why I'm still here.  And they are the most welcoming and loving family, a stark contrast to us Americans.)

Mucho gracias por su invitación, Gonzalo.

Cheers,
Robert Reese~