[ale] Stoopid Noobs

H. A. Story adrin at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 16 18:37:54 EDT 2006

Richard Kolkovich wrote:

Could have been worse.   I worked on a site for weeks on a Dell server I
was not supposed to open.  It had the OS already loaded and I was to
install the backup software, TERM and the database.   But every time I
accessed the tape drive it would crash.  Other wise everything worked
great.  After looking over the software over and over.  I opened the
machine and saw that they had put the tape drive on the RAID
controller.  Got to bill the client for all my time.