[ale] Mass Transit was Linux Sys Admin needed

Steve Brown braino420 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 13:01:04 EDT 2006

> Lingering bitterness over Atlanta killing the trolley, was a primary
reason
> why Cobb county rejected joining Marta when it was first proposed back in
> the late 60s or early 70s.
>Geoffrey wrote:
>Cobb has continued to stop marta from coming into it's county, from what
>I've heard, because they don't want the crime it will bring.

Hahaha, ya, wouldn't want any crime in Cobb county /sarcasm. SPSU is write
next to a CCT station; let's just stay I rarely went in that direction when
leaving school. One week there were something around 10 car breakins in the
school parking lot. There was also an attempted raping in the mail room (!).
I say we take all of the homeless to Oklahoma on the CCT buses and leave
them _all_ there.
-Steve