[ale] Linux Sys Admin needed

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Thu Jun 15 06:58:13 EDT 2006

On Wed June 14 2006 11:20 pm, Christopher Fowler wrote:
> I guess I'm getting a little upset thinking about driving from the
> burbs to ATL. ?What really pisses me off is to see job listings for
> cash that could no way support a person living downtown. ?The only
> option is to live in the burbs and spend 30m per day in traffic.

I used to live in Conyers.for 3 years I actually WORKED in Conyers, 7
miles away, 12 minute ride.. Then I took a better job, but it was in
Norcross, 40 miles away. For 6 years I drove there, the last few years
only 4 days a week. I bought a 1999 Truck in late 1999, and when I
retired in 2001 it had 49,000 miles on it. When I lived in Maryland &
drove into DC it was an 18 mile drive that took an hour and fifteen
minutes. The 40 mile drive to Norcross was MUCH easier :)
Now I have an 85 mile drive to the airport, and it takes me an hour and
a half ( NON-rush hour of course).

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800