[ale] World Cup Online? With Linux?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Jun 14 09:54:25 EDT 2006

Well,
  I'm sitting at work watching the World Cup matches unlike co-workes who
just leave early, yada yada.  Unfortunately I'm stuck watching it on my
Windows box through "tvuplayer" to catch the espn2 stream.  I can't go to
espn360 since my work isp doesn't have the same contract as my home isp.

  Has anyone found a way to watch espn or other decent channels online,
live under linux?

Robert

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for              First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                       - Manowar