[ale] Size does count.

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 12 15:15:11 EDT 2006

Antec makes a really nice little SFF case, and I've stuffed some microATX
boards into them with both 754 and 939 processors on them, a load of ram,
and almost a terabyte of storage in three drives.

It's nice and quiet, and if you H2O cool the processor, you can get good
performance, and quiet in the same box.

Dan Lambert