[ale] OT: Go Vote!

Chris Ness mness215 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 18 20:33:08 EDT 2006

On Tuesday 18 July 2006 08:11 pm, Chris Ness wrote:
> Since the passage of the Seventeenth Amendment of the Constitution, we are
> barely the United states of America anymore and are gravitating to being
> the People's Republic of America.

In thinking about it, we still have States. They just aren't geographical
anymore. We have the State of African-America, the State of Religious Bigot,
the state of Gay, the State of Labor, the State of Big-business, the State of
Anti-Abortion, the State of Abortion as Sacrament,  the State of every
special interest group. They are just scattered all over the geographical
states^e^e^e^e^e places. Apparently, we even have strong representation from
the State of Mexican illegal immigrant. I guess the Census just needs to
apportion the Electors to those States.

--
mailto:mness215 at comcast.net               All jobs are equally easy to
				           the person not doing the work.