[ale] OT: Go Vote!

Steve Brown braino420 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 14:41:50 EDT 2006

KingBahamut wrote:
>Hmmmm...it doesnt?
>
>Only applies to the presidency then?

Yes, and in 2000, the Democrats actually won the popular vote. First time in
over one hundred years someone won the popular vote but lost the election. I
don't really understand the hype that goes on over the presidential
elections (vote or die, hahaha); it seems the local elections are the best
way for a person to get their agendas pushed.