[ale] [OT] Angies List - what's not to like

Patrick Bartkus patrckb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 05:19:14 EDT 2006

On 7/17/06, Kenneth W Cochran <kwc at theworld.com> wrote:

> Here, it's a matter of money (of course), not only license
> fee(s) but also insurance & bonding.

I have a friend who into workers comp law and he said to make sure that they
have BOTH liability insurance and workers comp insurance and ask to see
proof of both.

He said that if the person I hire subs out part of the work and doesn't
carry workers comp insurance and one of the subs gets hurt, I could be
liable.

So when they come to do the quote, I'm asking them to bring proof of
license, bonding, liability and workers comp insurance.

P}