[ale] OT easy html editor

j.t. holmes linux at jtholmes.com
Mon Jan 23 17:57:32 EST 2006

jtholmes wrote:

>I have a missionary in Australia that needs to get away from Printshop
>for producing their news letters as too many of their recipients cannot
>read the final product and It takes forever to print even on a big Xerox printer.
>We are only talking about a one pager with two small < 1M pictures and one
>drawing  < 500K.
>
>I know about MS Front Page but does anyone else know about
>some other simple HTML editor. Mozilla may be out of the question
>as they are IE bound I am sure.
>
>thanks
>jt

Wow thanks for the replies.
I made one grave error, I should not have said wysiwug I did not mean
wysiwug
Thanks for all the responses and yes one of the problems is the size of
the pictures
being just under 800K so they need to be trimmed.

Thanks again to all who responded. I now have a few more ideas to explore
jt