[ale] OT easy html editor

Tim Watts timtw at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 23 17:26:55 EST 2006

Hi,

If you'll be working on a Windows platform EditPlus is not a bad choice for
any kind of coding especially HTML. It has good syntax highlighting, lots of
short cuts and you can do an IE preview within the editor; but no wysiwyg
editing. I find wysiwyg gets in the way anyway once I've got a good start.

http://editplus.com/