[ale] OT: Pranks are out

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Jan 6 21:24:57 EST 2006

That is funny about xhost.  I once used that on a coworkers machine and
then used Xmessage to popup general error codes like "General Protection
Fault"

Remember the ping of death.  We had a co worker that we would send the
ping to an it would lock up his 95 machine.  Every time it happened he
blamed me because I was at my desk.  Well....

echo "ping of death" | at now + 3 minutes

I was at the bathroom when it happened again and he never blamed me
after that :)