[ale] OT: Pranks are out

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Fri Jan 6 18:41:42 EST 2006

Messing with xhost to allow nefarious access then run xroach of another
grad student screen. howl with laughter.

2-3 packs of mustard and one bag of popcorn into the microwave on high
for about 5 minutes. The popcorn burns about the same time the mustard
packs explode. It is almost as effective as tear gas at clearing out the
computer lab. choke and wheeze out the door to go beg for an extension
on the program that won't run...

Still looking for how to add a name (or 2) to the federal "No Fly List".
That is reserved for truly awful people like a$$**** clients who refuse
to pay and threaten with bodily harm and .... (lawyers just aren't
vicious enough sometimes).