[ale] Katrina Volunteer needed to go to Southern, MS with phone equipment

Brian Whigham oobx at itmonger.com
Mon Sep 12 12:19:12 EDT 2005

Good-willed Citizens of North Georgia,

Aaron Huslage, VoIP team leader at part-15.org, needs a volunteer to go
down to Southern Mississippi to help re-establish some phone equipment
there.  Jason Price will fly into Atlanta to go with that volunteer.
Volunteer will haul some VOIP gear that will be provided.  I expect that
some VoIP knowledge would be helpful.  See below for everything that I
know at this point.

Tell your friends of this opportunity.  We need the volunteer to leave
tomorrow morning.

Use my cell, since I'll be hitting the road shortly for the Operations
center.

I'm from Athens, GA.  Takes me over an hour to get there.

--
Brian Whigham

Yonder Networks
888-770-3421