[ale] [OT]: Tier 2 NOC Engineer position

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Sep 12 12:03:51 EDT 2005

The Noc managær just asked me to post this for a Tier 2 NOC Engineer:

The job description can be found at www.internap.com.

Click on Careers ->
  Search Jobs, click on 'Georgia'
   then click on 'Find jobs now'.  It is the 'NOC Engineer' position.

  Candidates without high-level BGP troubleshooting experience will NOT be
considered.  Hiring manager is Ed Freed (freed at internap.com).

  You have to apply online at the www.internap.com site to be
considered.  I'm not involved in this one, only passing along in case
anyone can use it.

Robert

:wq!

DISCLAIMER:
      These are MY OPINIONS             "We can't solve problems by using
       ALONE.  I speak for                the same kind of thinking we used
       no-one else.                         when we created them."
                                          - Einstein