[ale] Big Brother Wins, We lose... From /. Real-ID Passes U.S. Senate 100-0

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu May 12 23:33:08 EDT 2005

In other words, the "law" makes compliance a matter of extortion.

If a state expects to get a legitimate share of the federal tax dollars that
it's citizens contribute to the national coffers, they better freakin get
busy registering their gays and blacks and jews and hispanics and
libertarians and quakers and arabs and asians with the Harmland Secretpolice
data base.

I'm sure the states will be similarly extorted when its time for them to start
issuing the arm bands...

peace
aaron